- Corner Phillip Highway and, Main N Rd, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Date Completed:
- 21 November 2018
With capacity for up to 361 vehicles, the recently-opened Windsor Carpark is a critical factor in enabling progress on the CBD’s proposed hotel, retail ventures, medical hub, government offices and Playford Arena – projects that will greatly increase visitation to the CBD creating the need for parking space.
The $7.4M carpark received $1.5M in State Government funding.
- CBD Medical Hub
The multi-storey facility will provide access to GPs, specialists and allied health practitioners, reducing the reliance on the Lyell McEwin Hospital.
- 8 Playford Blvd, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Playford Arena
The international standard multi-purpose sports and entertainment facility is set to host significant sporting events and concerts.
- Philip Hwy, Elizabeth East SA 5112, Australia
Playford is conveniently located 30 kilometres north of Adelaide's Central Business District, with easy access by road to cover all logistic needs.
- A20, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- CBD Restaurant and Cafe
Providing great indoor and al fresco dining on the terraces of Prince George Plaza, construction of the restaurant and cafe is already underway.
- 10 Playford Boulevard, Elizabeth, 5112, South Australia, Australia