Living Life to the Fullest Award Winner 2022 - Margaret Millowick and Highly Commended Wendy Goss
The ‘Living Life to the Fullest Awards’ are presented each year and recognise the importance of living a life that is vibrant, fun, and fulfilling.
Do you know someone who lives, works, or plays in Playford? Who is bold, brave, enjoys trying new things? Who has a positive mindset towards ageing and encourages others to do the same?
Do you know a Community Group who is inspirational, stands out from the crowd and makes a positive difference to others in the Playford community?
Being nominated for a Living Life to the Fullest Award is a great honour as the successful nominees will be presented with a Living Life to the Fullest Award 2022, while surrounded by family, community members and special guests at the Awards Celebration Event.
Help us to recognise and award a person or community group that you believe make the City of Playford a great place to live work, play, build and grow.
- Living life to the fullest award winners
- Highly Commended award winners
- Inspirational Community group
How to nominate?
- Individuals must be 60 years and over who live, work, or play in the Playford council
Individuals are not eligible for nomination if they:
- Have previously received a Living Life to the Fullest Award.
- Are sitting state or federal politician, current vice-regal officer, or an Elected Member of Council