Sir Thomas Playford's vision for a well planned city, rich with economic drivers continues to underpin the success of economic growth within the City of Playford.
Through careful strategic planning, the city has become a global centre for world class business innovation and growth.
An abundance of key industrial land parcels close to major infrastructure for local, national and international trade makes Playford an obvious choice for industry attraction.
Key business precincts within the city enhance the capacity for industries to engage collaboratively to maximize their markets.
Economic Development has a key role to play in investment attraction and retention, strategic infrastructure planning, business and industry engagement, learning and employment and maintaining partnerships to achieve the best possible outcomes for economic growth.
Meet the Team
Chris Hannaford - Economic Development Coordinator
email@example.com Ph: 08 8256 0152
Luke Harris - Economic Development Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 08 8256 0153
How we assist your business
- Business and industry engagement
- Optimise land development
- Support for new and existing businesses
- Long term strategic land use planning
- Promotion of economic activities across the city
- Advocacy for regional infrastructure priorities
- Contribution to the Development Plan Amendments that impact significantly on regional economic development
- Support sustainable employment creation and identify opportunities to address skills shortages
- Offer training and development for businesses through the Polaris Centre
- Explore opportunities for environmental sustainability eg. Clean Energy Future, CleverGreen and The Business Sustainability Alliance
- Optimise opportunities for expanding growth sectors
Contact the team
For more information on Economic Development or assistance with your business enquiry contact 08 8256 0333 or email@example.com to email.