Here you'll find simple recipes that encourage kids to eat healthy and have fun!
1/4 cup popcorn kernals
1/4 cup sultanas
1/4 dried apricots diced
1/4 mixed nuts (optional)
1tbs vegetable oil
1. Place the oil in a large saucepan
2. Pour in popcorn kernals and place lid on saucepan
3. Place saucepan over medium to high heat, making sure it does not get too hot
4. When popping has stopped, take saucepan off heat and remove lid
5. Allow popcorn to cool in a bowl and remove any unpopped kernals
6. Add fruit and nuts to cooled popcorn
A fantastic and filling snack full of healthy energy.
Always ask an adult to help you when using heat and beware of those around you with nut and other food allergies.