Repair and Maintenance

To report broken or damaged kerbing please contact Customer Care on (08) 8256 0333; send an email to or log a request online.

Each request is individually inspected and assessed then placed on a program of works based on their condition rating (including severity of damage).  In the event that the damage is rated as minor, the request will be placed onto a register with works to be programmed as funding is made available. 

Damaged Caused by Individuals, Contractors or Organisations

Council is responsible for the maintenance of kerbs throughout the City of Playford.  Individuals, contractors or organisations carrying out works are required to notify Council in writing.  The kerb is to be reinstated to a standard that is compliant to Council's specifications.  If you would like further information about work undertaken on Underground Services within our City please click here

Application for Kerb Cut - Stormwater Drainage Outlet

If you wish to submit an application for a kerb cut to install a stormwater drainage outlet, you can download an application New Driveway and Kerb Cutting for Drainage Outlet Application(314 kb)

For further information please contact Customer Care on (08) 8256 0333, send an email to or log a request online.

Post: 12 Bishopstone Road, Davoren Park SA 5113 | Visit: Playford Civic Centre, 10 Playford Boulevard, Elizabeth
Decrease font sizeReset font sizeIncrease font size
a great place to live, work and play...