Access to Property via Council Reserve

Any person wishing to gain access to property via a Council reserve requires permission in accordance with Council's By-Law 3 - Local Government Land.

The authorised organisation / company / person shall complete and sign the indemnity form and return to Council along with the application, at least two weeks prior to the required activity taking place. 

Please note if you are using or hiring contractors or machinery, you are required to provide a copy of a current Certificate of Currency (Public Liability Insurance).

Click here to access the Application Form.


Post: 12 Bishopstone Road, Davoren Park SA 5113 | Visit: Playford Civic Centre, 10 Playford Boulevard, Elizabeth
Decrease font sizeReset font sizeIncrease font size
a great place to live, work and play...